REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 30, 2020
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration is now open for the 2020-2021 season
October/November: Registration opens
November 30, 2020: Registration closes
December 4, 2020: Division Formation
Weekend of December 12-13: Individual Schedule Meetings (age group will be independent of each other. No general meeting)
January 1, 2021: Season Starts
End of February-Beginning of March 2021: Playoffs
Requirements for season:
League coordinator information has been updated on the website.
The DYTBL is preparing to open for league play when the state relaxes guidelines for competitive play. Schedule and fees are subject to review and change based on the current health conditions. The DYTBL will adhere to all health policies and standards set forth by the Illinois Health Department as well as all guidelines by the state of Illinois.
Thank you for your consideration. Look forward to a great, safe and fun season.
DYTBL - President
FAQ and answers to:
1) Will there be a refund? Payment for the season is made at the scheduling meetings. So, if the season is canceled prior to the scheduling meeting, no payments are made. If season begins and then season is canceled, refunds are TBD based on a prorated basis.
2) What do you know about the restrictions for game play? The DYTBL does NOT know any information about the ban being lifted for game play. According to the Illinois Guidelines released on 7/29/20 , only scrimmage play is allowed from teams within the same organizations under the best practice recommendations. We will follow all rules and policies put forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health and state of Illinois.
3) Mask Requirements? The DYTBL will follow all policies, mandates, etc; requiring mask wearing. According to the current guidelines, masks are not required for participants for Non School Based activities. However, the DYTBL will respect individual venue requirements as well.
4) Gym Space? We understand that gym space is very limited. Our main requirement for the season is 6-7 home games. If you can get gym space for game play, then register. If you think you can get gym space, still register. You can always cancel your registration if you are unable to get gym space.
5) How many home games do we need? We are looking at a 12 game season. Please secure 6-7 home dates for scheduling.
2019/2020 PLAYOFF WINNERS
FIRST ANNUAL NIGHT OUT WITH THE CHICAGO BULLS
JANUARY 24, 2020
United Center - 7:00 PM
Chicago Bulls vs Sacramento Kings
The Dupage Youth Travel Basketball League (DYTBL) was founded in 2006 with the vision of creating an organized, safe and competitive environment for our kids to play basketball.
In our 13th year, we have over 290 boys and 95 girls basketball teams from over 60 organizations. We are home to both High School Feeder and Park District affiliate travel basketball teams.
Team contact emails and phone numbers, schedules/results, standings, gym locations and rules are included for your convenience.
If you have questions regarding the DYTBL - either boys or girls, please contact the appropriate coordinator in CONTACTS.
HOME PAGE ACCESS - REGISTER HERE:
Once registered, the website administrator can give you access to your team's home page, where you can enter scores, etc.
2020-2021 LEAGUE COORDINATORS
League Coordinators have been updated for 2020-2021 Season.
If you have specific questions regarding your age group for the upcoming season, please contact the appropriate coordinator.
Please go to CONTACTS